Google
 

Friday, November 23, 2007

My second goal that I will manifest!!!!!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and for the first time in my life I actually worked out on a holiday!!!! I spent 40 minutes on the treadmill and worked up a real good sweat, as I adjusted the intensity levels, to make the workout more difficult. As I was exercising, I was thinking of ways to make more money.

Money has a lot of negative attachments to it. The moment you mention that you want more money, all types of "self righteous" people come out of the closet and say things like: "money is the root of all evil", "money can't buy you happiness" (as if being broke leads to fulfillment)and my favorite "you can't take it with you".

In addition to that, there is the voice of "doubt" that says "you can't do it". Now I find that really fascinating that other people can make more money, but for some reason I can't do it (according to the "voice"). The "voice" of doubt never gives a valid reason, instead it play on your insecurities: "I'm to young/old", "I never did it before", "I'm a man/women" etc.

One of the greatest things that you (I) can do, is to silence the voice of doubt and that is done by developing certainty that you can do x (your objective)and taking action towards it.

The fear of failure holds many people in bondage and prevents them from taking even the first step. In the past I have let that rob me of many opportunities because I was afraid of not getting what I want. The irony of this is that deep down within me I believe that I can achieve anything. However, the fear of failure and the voice of doubt kept me from taking action, and if I did take any action, it was half hearted and I did not sustain it over any great length of time.

So what is my second goal that I will Manifest? It is to make $5,000+ a month from my online activities. I'm being somewhat vague here, not because I don't know exactly what I want to do, but because I want to build my skills before I "show my hand".

I have gather all the information that I need, so now I am in the understanding phase of Manifestation. Once I feel that I have a sufficient amount of understanding to get precise results, I will quickly put into practice everything that I have learned.

Why is this important? I believe that if you can manifest health and an abundance of money, then there is nothing that you cannot manifest. Does this work all of the time? I don't know. Up until this point I never consistently lived at "full tilt". I don't know what the limitations are for me. I do know that I will never again let anyone tell me what I can and cannot do!!!! If I "fail" then I gain feedback (the breakfast of champions) and have some information to work with. If there is wisdom, understanding and energy then you can manifest anything!!!

I can already "feel" and "see" myself having this in my life "Now" and I will daily condition myself to this reality.

My time line for this this first phase of manifestation is December 31. On that day I will post what I have done, with a screen shot of my accounts. Stay tune for the second part of Manifestation - Making the Invisible Visible!!!!

No comments: