Google
 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The development of Will

In order to truly manifest your desires you must cultivate your Will! My definition of will is your intent and energy coming together to cause you to do/create something. Intent is the thing that you have decided on accomplishing or bringing to pass. I'll hold off from giving you a definition on energy but Just Know you have it. Now lets develop our will. This is real simple: follow through on everything that you "Say" your going to do. Why is this important? It will help you develop faith in your words. The thought is that if you can consistently keep your word you can speak things into existence!! Bs? Could be. But what if you follow through on everything that you said you Will do? How will your life change? What words would you allow out of your mouth if you "knew" that they would come to pass? The point is to strengthen your will to the point that you no longer have to fight with yourself to get things done. Who knows what a highly cultivated "Will" will lead to? I don't know about you but I an determine to find out. One thing is for certain though, that no great thing ever happens just by chance. Great success is made up of great will (among other things). Michael Jordan is still consider the world greatest basketball player. The thing that stands out the most about him is his "Will" to win. The same will that separates good players from great players can be develop in us! But it starts with small steps and the smallest step that you and I can take, is to keep our word. Does this mean that I will be careful about giving my word? Absolutely. Does this mean I will be careful about the words that I allow to come out of my mouth? You bet. Restrictive? I don't think so. I'm training myself to develop a "will" that will aid me in manifestation. So from here on out I set a guard before my mouth to prevent me from saying one thing and doing another!!!!!

No comments: